Shoreline Counselling is hiring a RCC for its Fort Langley location. We are a growing group- practice that is committed to supporting individuals, couples and families across the lifespan. Our internship program ensures that we can support individuals that may face financial barriers that limit their access to therapeutic services. We also run both in-person and online groups that cover a variety of relevant topics.
At Shoreline Counselling we value our community of therapists and ensure opportunities for ongoing connection and clinical growth in our daily practice. Our team consists of caring, enthusiastic and ‘down to earth’ individuals committed to an ongoing progress of personal and clinical growth.
To our clinicians we provide:
- A fully furnished, bright, spacious office space
- Administrative support including full time receptionists, marketing materials, bookkeeping and notetaking system (Jane)
- A bustling calendar of new referrals
- Opportunities for training in supervision
- Opportunities to create, run or train in group therapy
- A supportive and welcoming community of therapists and admin staff
- A community wide ‘lunch break’ for clinician connection and rejuvenation
- Monthly group supervision based on a trauma informed curriculum
- Social gatherings (COVID permitting)
- Unlimited coffee, tea and fully furnished kitchen
We are currently seeking an individual who is interested in working with clients across the lifespan with a variety of presenting issues. Applicants with training in, or the intention to gain more training in working with couples, kids or first responders will be prioritized.
- Masters level in training in Counselling Psychology
- Registration in good standing with a governing body – BCACC or CCPA
- A trauma informed approach for working with a variety of presenting issues
- A desire to be an engaged member of our community of therapists
The position requires the following availability:
- Wednesdays 3-9pm
- Thursdays 3–9pm
- Fridays 8-2pm
- Saturdays 8-2pm
To apply, please click the button below and upload a cover letter, resume and 2 minute clip about what draws you to working with us.